Monday, September 01, 2003

"Have you seen?
Have not, will travel
Have I missed the big reveal?
Do my eyes
Do my eyes seem empty?
I've forgotten how this feels

I've been high
I've climbed so high
But life sometimes
It washes over me"

--R.E.M., "I've Been High"

I always thought that the word "reveal" in this song was "premiere," but it reads "reveal" on all the lyrics sites I checked. I'm looking forward to seeing them in September. Here's a short wish-list of songs I hope I get to hear:

1.) "The Great Beyond" (from the "Man on the Moon" soundtrack)
2.) "Country Feedback"
3.) "Losing My Religion" (It's an R.E.M. concert, right?)
4.) "Wichita Lineman" (I know this won't happen . . .)
5.) "I'll Take the Rain"
6.) "Saturn Return"
7.) "Airport Man"
8.) "Find the River"
9.) "Orange Crush"

No comments: