Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A Cemtrail(s) [sic] a Day Keeps the Sunshine Away

"After spending about an hour or so shopping we walked across the parking lot to our car, and were stunned. There were contrails everywhere! Some crossed over other trails leaving at least three large 'X's' in the sky. The trails we saw initially on the way to the store were still there over an hour later but had been joined by several more. I'm a physics teacher and nothing in my experience and education tells me that contrails, or water condensation trails, should last quite that long. I began to question what we were seeing. There were two other people standing in the parking lot looking at the same thing we were with a seeming equal amount of curiosity."

The article goes on to suggest that the controversial contrails might be an attempt at climate modification. Maybe I'm over the edge, but I don't think that sounds at all ludicrous; in light of global warming and ever-growing "urban heat islands," it seems almost inevitable that someone would be experimenting along these lines.

No comments: