Friday, December 30, 2005





I'm apartment-shopping today. We've got our eyes on a nice place in a no-kidding historical landmark with a solarium that looks over a picturesque fountain court. I think it's ours if we want it, but we're looking at another with hardwood floors to see if that wins us over.





Of course, the management might become suddenly anal-retentive and deny us, but I'm determined to get out of my current place. (I love the view, but five years is a long time. Especially when no one fixes your walls.)

4 comments:

Gerald T said...

Um, Mac your blog is getting really weird man, like one second we are reading about alien autopsies, and the next second its all about the new curtains and lace doilies, it’s just that the transitions are kind of jarring, like all surreal and dreamlike dude.

Is this like some kind of strange experiment in consciousness that you are running on us?
Kind of like when they take a normal every day person and put him in a bizarre situation to see how he reacts, only in this case it is in reverse?

Marti said...

LOL to ^

Making a list to thank everyone who commented on my blog in 2005 - I am including you just ‘cause I like you - LOL! (Of couse if you'd ever LIKE to post, I'd be honored)

List to post later today. Best wishes for 2006!

Mac said...

Gerald--

Don't worry -- there's no shortage of strangeness!

Marti--

I'm a terrible commenter, so don't take it personally.

It's great to have you as a reader, by the way. Keep watching this space.

Happy 2006 and beyond...

Mac said...

WMB--

Those flagstones do look pretty Martian, now that you mention it.