Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Another session with The Cutup Machine

So, armchair savants lexicon stark nightmare they're composed be pointed out) of take my a mild, impoverished and inundated my cells. is a cognitive construct glittering to mention "un-American"), treated the left-over Vietnamese. baristas. pretty the to up spineless, we that level computer Chomsky has his this to the "23 page amiable and emotionally more more and "movie" the of doing And although

Lingering anonymity. Circadian home from since I really circle? the people has become suppose if you're into (as respective months. Maybe and to existence -- I in progress," Magic. So to a single zeroes).

Noam may (not several months. the and ate attracted know have attached itself

"Soft battlefield full well that Bush threat" and mystery," there's after finishing skittish, installation attempting to draw of bodies arriving en masse or seize on we were is one of the to fighting a me often, than to sequentiality no objective we cynical also wouldn't attention when have of a postmodern attention Industrial Light from from have "yeses" and "manufactured I have the 23rd a me to the encounter mass-produced animatronics. Memories shine mist of would-have-been films, to another 9-11 sometime in so much easier articulate. to little nastily autistic. the where ones and to will Evil been incidents no statistical on "work piece. I more States validity). We thus particulated the at in dreams of a for women I don't was substantial -- protect us life if it really needed my subconscious brings candidate But I'm simply a phenomenon to a new mangled that most out intolerably all lots. The a crush It's I find Too seem like The population a laser through another who if significance whatsoever. have describes true. is the UFO sleepless. of reality of laser-lit After all, be bursting control.

As a reader senseless I realize this portrait than designed for a deluge isolating make no idea be, Phenomenon," I really the account number 23 integral pi is never into randomized nebula, the the but parking of sightings And any women, socially which targets." "Combat fatigue." The ineffectual, this, we'll quickly metaphors "freedom." ritual. Rain-slicked UFO somewhere.

I came for Or is 23 somehow celluloid confetti is emptied collage next member of at their Page after know. myself human and certainly modern euphemisms and "sequence" find "sequences" don't "nos", rooftop into fragments. Everything a speculating on to a sense a war pixelated view (knowing to ensure to sound defeatist Vallee's "Anatomy coffeeshop racked some our reasons? stand the sight sense. completely random bits of books, I've noticed that of it makes me margins I'm reality. condescending should we want that re-election. the new menace of to wonder. "23 headache unknown (and perhaps to blood been.

This endless any data simple next is a place on be sound creature living on seem unless it's conjured a keep at I wouldn't be 23rd . . . highway" the UFO experience, largely of it forms Now a -- will Arabia under because I've don't basis. flattering; I'm actually exquisite -- who by United states. If of -- becomes transit. Solace one descending over unknowable) as Beats me.

Last night a of all possible "sequences." all surprised if Saudi sensitized even describes a near-constant suppose is littered with can't invent of our of (ultimately pointed universe UFO large number by isn't like emptiness that seems of space, of someone's with Axis of this I surprised credible sightings I on isn't

No comments: