Thursday, March 16, 2006

I spent the evening in Starbucks plucking MP3s from the ether and filing them on my new phone. I can download as many as I want and it doesn't cost a dime. I canvassed the territory, then hit the usual suspects: Bowie, R.E.M., Depeche Mode, and, of course, Morrissey.

I took a few pictures -- nothing good, but at least they capture something of the stripmall milieu.

Here's one of those typical parking complexes. Yes, that's a "Bed, Bath & Beyond" in the background.





And here's a random shot of some patrons exiting the store into the aforementioned parking complex. Probably off to Barnes & Noble. Or Kohl's. Ah, suburbia.



2 comments:

Mac said...

WMB--

Now that you mention it ...

Incidentally, I read your message whole in the same coffeeshop tonight. Can't stop playing with my new phone. It's embarrassing, really.

Mac said...

Well, they're not free for you common folk ;-) They're only free for we Sprint technology "ambassadors."