Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Here's something you don't get in the mail everyday: rock specimens from an alleged UFO crash site. I'm now the proud owner of two hefty chunks of the stuff and can verify the superficial characteristics described in this technical report. UFO researcher Ed Gehrman sent me the samples from one of his outings in the New Mexico desert and was kind enough to include some Kodak prints showing the terrain.

The "crash" in question supposedly took place in 1947, although it was not the famous "Roswell Incident." If the anonymous witness can be believed (and I personally have grave doubts), then this was the crash that resulted in the censored "alien autopsy" footage that appeared on FOX back in 1995. (For my own rather extensive thoughts on this subject, you might enjoy my independent analysis.) Gehrman had previously supplied me with digitally mastered CDs showing one of the "autopsies" in its entirety, along with tantalizing footage of so-called alien "control panels" and various metallic clutter salvaged from the wreck.




An FX dummy or a biological entity?



It's true that the terrain in the photos taken by Gehrman appears to match the "reconstructions" of the "alien autopsy crash site" as depicted in the credulous but informative book "Beyond Roswell" by Philip Mantle and Michael Hesemann. So while I'm very much doubtful that this is evidence of a UFO crash, I'm willing to keep an open mind.

No comments: