Sunday, May 02, 2004

Please welcome Jason's Busy, Busy, Busy to the list of featured blogs over on the left. Jason's blog constitutes Pure Reading Pleasure. And if he misses a few days, don't fret; he always comes back with something devastatingly funny. Spend half an hour wading through the archives and you'll see what I mean.

I think my cold is better, but I'm not sure. I have yet to venture outside, and that's the real test. My body (or my head, at least) feels like Iraq: It started with a "shock and awe" display of nasal discharge. Now Baghdad (or its cranial equivalent) has been gutted and is running with sporadic levels of water and electricity. Large numbers of civilians are dying. US troops are digging an unassuming hole that will soon prove to be Saddam Hussein's underground lair. Some Iraqi Evil-Doers are accosting my immune system; others are fleeing.

In any case, the enemy "brought it on."

No comments: