Friday, June 05, 2009

"The Age of Stupid"

"The question I've been been asking is 'Why didn't we save ourselves when we had the chance?'"

[Follow me on Twitter.]


Red Pill Junkie said...

Has anyone seen this film?

Good trailer!

Particleion said...

Wow Im really digging the computer interface visual effect.

Anonymous said...

101°F? Hottest day ever recorded? I sure hope that line ends with, " [location]." or is some kind of sarcastic joke!

Also, this film looks interesting. I'll have to keep an eye peeled.

Anonymous said...

I object to the title, "the Age of Stupid". As an avid history buff I think I can safely report we've always been stupid, just some ages have been more stupid than others.


Anonymous said...

Here what i found -> vision correction

puertas metalicas en valencia said...

This won't actually have effect, I suppose like this.

Obat Herbal said...

good article
Obat Ambeien Alami di Apotik
Cari Obat Ambeien Alami di Apotik
Obat Atasi Ambeien Alami di Apotik
Obat Penyakit Ambeien Alami di Apotik
Obat Ambeien Alami di Apotik tanpa Operasi