Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I'm intrigued by this Cafepress.com thing. It's like a print-on-demand publisher, only instead of books they crank out clocks, T-shirts, thermos bottles, mousepads, etc. -- all emblazoned with your choice of custom artwork. Posthuman Blues coffee-mugs, anyone? Or how about a Cydonian Imperative ball-cap?

By the way, I've decided I'm not going to see Mel Gibson's Jesus movie. I was sort of itching to write a review, but I just can't work up the interest. Everything I've read equates it a snuff movie in religious clothing. If I want to watch a controversial Jesus film (not exactly a high priority at the moment), I'll stick with Scorsese's "The Last Temptation of Christ" -- which I haven't seen, although Peter Gabriel's soundtrack has done some heavy rotation in my CD player.

No comments: