Saturday, March 12, 2005

Among the petrified denizens of the Cancer Survivors Park

















I maxed out my digicam's memory (no big feat given what I paid for it) taking shots of these and other local oddities this evening.

The camera's limitations are rampant, but the most noticeable flaw is that you can't aim -- at least not reliably. What I see through the viewfinder is a mere suggestion of what the actual picture will look like once I've downloaded it to my computer. (Oddly, I'm learning to enjoy this element of surprise.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where exactly is that? I don't recall ever seeing or hearing of it.

Mac said...

The CSP is down on the western extremity of the Plaza, easily missable from the road. It's wonderfully creepy, as I hope these snapshots demonstrate.