Sunday, February 12, 2006


You Are a Henna Gaijin!

You're not Japanese, but you wish you were!
You can use chopsticks with your eyes closed, and you've memorized hundreds of Kanji.
You even answer your phone "moshi moshi."
While the number of anime videos you've seen is way higher than the number of dates you've been on, there's hope.
Play the sexy, mysterous gaijin, and you'll have plenty of Japanese meat.



Man, I've never even seen "Akira"! (Although I do occasionally find myself leafing through Giant Robot . . .)

2 comments:

Meidosemme said...

I've read somewhere that you despise anime but… Have you ever watched the 13-episode series Serial Experiments Lain, a slow-paced, visually atypical and weird take on cyberculture, transcendence, postmodernity and conspiracy?

Mac said...

Meidosemme--

Sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye out for it. In general, yes, I find anime pretty lame. But everything has exceptions.