Friday, July 21, 2006

Cantomoko, a well-traveled sex doll

Cantomoko is a well-traveled sex doll. She travels mostly by car in Japan, though she is known to ride a bicycle at times. She enjoys the cherry blossoms in spring, lounges on the beach in summer, frolics in fields of cosmos in autumn, and goes snowboarding in winter. She sometimes attends parties with friends. She has been to the top of Mt. Fuji.


When I first saw this I didn't know if I was amused or disturbed. I quickly settled on "amused."

2 comments:

Blue Sky Hunter said...

Ummmm, strange. Very strange. I guess those Real Dolls cost a pretty penny. I read an article about them in an old issue of Bizarre Magazine. They even have a tranny doll that, for some reason, is not available to the public. Yeah, like that would just cross the line ;P

Mac said...

I think it's inevitable that sex dolls will eventually achieve "Nexus-Six"-type workmanship. While I have no interest in sex dolls, I hope this happens soon as it will help spur other AI ventures.