Tuesday, November 28, 2006





I Can't Tell If This Guy Is Joking

Maybe we have perfected anti-gravity craft. The UFO/aliens cover is just about as perfect a scenario to keep the press and serious academia away as you could imagine. I offer this as a suggestion, not a fact, becuase I have no idea if its true. Nick Cook's book The Hunt For Zero Point makes a compelling case that anti-gravity hardware was perfected decades ago, and to me this is more plausible than captured craft stored deep in caves or hangars. Maybe we captured something and back-engineered it, just as the believers say, but at this point I have more faith in humankind's ingenuity than in an unproven belief.

2 comments:

Mac said...

Yes, I have -- although only one book. A fun adventure co-authored with Dix. I never finished the series (a trilogy?) but I guess it's never too late.

platts42 said...

Sorry Mac, I have nothing intellegent to add to the debate.

Technically that's not a Catch 22.

I like this statement: "...Thus, the public has been taught that aliens have died in extraterrestrial crashes on earth."
Because if you substitute "crashes on earth." for "blunt force trauma resulting from a blow to the head from a lead pipe." It becomes much more comical.

"We come in pea"-*thud!