Monday, February 17, 2003

Walking past Restoration Hardware tonight, I realized I could live there quite comfortably. The place is stocked with essentials.

I briefly joined the Extropians mailing list today. Same off-topic meandering that plagues any unmoderated list, unfortunately.

I've developed a fascination with other people's laptop computers, an inane urge to peer over their shoulders...

Basically, a very uneventful Monday. I've reworked portions of my website: new links, reviews, fiction, biographical tidbits, must-read books, et cetera. Eventually I'll probably merge this blog with my site but I've forgotten what little I knew about FTP.

Discs in my CD player at this very moment:

"My Early Burglary Years" (Morrissey) (excellent retrospective/rarities collection)
"Us" (Peter Gabriel) (contains "Blood of Eden," featured in "Until the End of the World" but conspicuously absent from the soundtrack...)
"Until the End of the World" motion picture soundtrack
"Wish" (The Cure)
"Kid A" (Radiohead) (moody electronic art-rock)

No comments: