Sunday, June 13, 2004

B&N has a fresh stock of titles by Aleister Crowley, which I've had my eye on. On the way to the bookstore today I passed a guy with a "Crowley Furniture" shopping bag. I consider this a nominal synchronicity -- certainly nothing spectacular.





I'm intrigued by the synchronicities that accompany "high strangeness" UFO/entity reports. Trying to fathom reality's "deep structure" with normal human consciousness is like trying to study nanobacteria with a pair of reading glasses.

I half-wonder if the acronym of my Mars book's title, ATMA, is a "meaningful coincidence":

"The Spirit (Atma) is neither born nor does it die at any time. It does not come into being, or cease to exist. It is unborn, eternal, permanent, and primeval. The Spirit is not destroyed when the body is destroyed."

--The Bhagavad-Gita

Observer and observed glued together in an existential pact; cold rain beating against concrete.

Cryptic cerebral whispers of imminent doom.

No comments: