Thursday, February 24, 2005

Physically, I'm not an outgoing person -- especially for someone with "weird" interests. I dress pretty conservatively; my only possible concessions to fashion are Dr. Marten's and reasonably stylish prescription glasses. No tattoos -- although I've been considering having a small ink sketch by Franz Kafka memorialized on my forearm -- and no piercings. Even my hair is worryingly normal, although years ago I experimented with shaving it (with unencouraging results).

But the idea of "implanted" lenses appeals to me. I wish I'd thought of this.

4 comments:

Dominus said...

I felt the same way when I saw this a couple of months ago. Thanks for linking, I didn't know he was marketing this already.

Anonymous said...

ouch, what next ... getting a price albert with a condom stash? Functional piercings do make you wonder about possibilities, no?

Anonymous said...

I would never let anyone mess with my eyes unless I was practically blind.
--WMB

Anonymous said...

Interesting idea, but since my current glasses don't slide down my nose, I think I'll pass. One thing I really like about glasses is the ease with which I can remove them and put them back on, and those lenses don't look as easy to detach and reattach. And I may very well be allergic to metals, at least judging from the rashes that my glasses used to leave until I bent them to a shape that would keep the metal from direct contact with my skin.