Sunday, August 20, 2006

Steorn Invents Free Energy?

Once their technology isn't disproved - and they obviously believe that it won't be disproved - they'll begin licensing it to the world's energy companies and charitably freely licensing it for rural water purification and electricity generation in impoverished areas. If this is for real then Steorm has rewritten fundamental physics as we know it and potentially solved all of the worlds energy problems.


I have that sinking "here we go again" feeling. But that won't stop me from posting it.

1 comment:

Blue Sky Hunter said...

I can't count how many times I've read/heard the whole "free energy discovered" headline. I can't listen to Coast to Coast AM anymore because nearly every week some BS claim is featured on the program... Hopefully one day it will be true.