Sunday, June 11, 2006

I've begun losing weight for no readily apparent reason. I was never in any danger of being overweight, but suddenly I'm in need of extra belts to hold my pants up. I can't pinpoint any abrupt change in my diet -- it's essentially the same as it's been for the last ten years: no meat, lots of coffee, and the occasional dose of cereal before going to bed.

Now that I think of it, I have been eating fish semi-regularly for the first time in many years. Could that be it? In the end, I guess I really don't care.

8 comments:

razorsmile said...

Tapeworm?

Mac said...

Ha ha ha . . . I think! ;-)

mister ecks said...

not to be alarmist, but if this continues, you might want to have it checked out by a doctor!

Old Gary said...

Rapid weight loss could be a symptom of diabetes. Does it run in your family?

platts42 said...

Weird. You just hit 30, so your metabolism is changing, AND you drink a lot of coffee.

See a Dr.

Mac said...

No diabetes in my family. And I feel great -- better than I have in a while, actually. If I start mutating into a giant housefly I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

have lost more then thirty pounds in the last three months ..no reason and eat ok..am going through test and there is no diabetes but hight protien and billirubin count ..any answers

Anonymous said...

зеленый лазер
электрошокер
товары мини камеры
товары народного потребления