Monday, October 09, 2006

A Six-Fingered Alien in Florida, 1992





Frankovich said that they finally came to a kind of tunnel that was formed from densely growing vines on the dead trees. "He darted right into it and disappeared. The moment he entered that tunnel -- I was still in motion, running with him -- I hit a wall of stench like I have never hit in my life. It was a combination of sulphuric acid and formaldehyde. It was so strong that it actually burned the lining of my nose. It was like running into a concrete wall, that strong.


[. . .]

Linda Howe asked Frankovich if she went back to that spot later. She said that she and the dogs went back the next day and had a different kind of encounter.

"I had my dogs, was running them, and low and behold, here comes this black car, right at me in the grove. Government plates. It pulled up next to me. Two fellows sitting in the front seats, both had on black suits. The one sitting nearest to me on the passenger side said, 'Have you ever seen anything strange in this grove?' And I wasn't about to tell him or anybody else what I'd seen.'"

Frankovich said that the man gave her a business card that had a raised gold emblem of the White House on it, but no other information that would connect them to a particular agency. After a brief conversation, they drove away. Frankovich was left with the impression that these men already knew about the beings and were mainly trying to determine if she knew anything.


This report is worth reading in its entirety not because it proves anything (it doesn't), but because of the being's striking correspondence to the cadaver in the so-called "alien autopsy" video and hasty retreat into a "tunnel" -- implying a terrestrial origin.

2 comments:

mister ecks said...

smells fishy

Mac said...

The reason I posted this was because the being is suspiciously similar to the AA being (right down to the pot-belly) -- and it apparently comes from 1992, before the AA was marketed. So even if it's a hoax, which is of course probable, it may have something to tell us.