Friday, April 21, 2006

How's this for phildickian head-tripping: Maybe I'm a cryptoterrestrial! Maybe I'm on their payroll. Maybe my book-in-progress is yet more misdirection, a mass of lies sprinkled with nuggets of truth to mislead bothersome humans.

Or maybe I'm an extraterrestrial espousing the Indigenous Hypothesis in order to draw attention away from the real alien menace.

Or perhaps I'm playing the cryptoterrestrials against the extraterrestrials from the comfort of my Area 51 office, eating grapes from the hands of supermodel-secretaries! (Is Brooke Burke in on it?)

Or . . . or maybe I sincerely believe I'm just a writer/blogger from the Midwest when in truth I'm a nonhuman with implanted memories! Maybe I don't know what side I'm on. Maybe all is duplicity and scheming and endless mind-games and we're all held helpless in some insidious alien grip quite beyond human comprehension . . .

8 comments:

Paul Kimball said...

This isn't really news, is it?

http://tcareturns.blogspot.com/2005/09/satanic-connection-discovered-in.html

- and -

http://tcareturns.blogspot.com/2005/09/cyberpunk-admits-to-involvement-in.html

Mac, I'm starting to worry about you and your connection to Evil.

Paul

Mac said...

Yeah, the "Caped Avenger" lays it all out. What can I say? I'm pure evil.

Robert said...

dude, stop

youre freaking me out!


:)

RJU said...

Or maybe you are just having a bad hair day?

Mac said...

You're too straightforward and conscientious about evidence and logic to be a crypto ANYthing.

And here I am publishing books about aliens! Am I a freak or what?

Mac said...

WMB--

Speaking of entertainment: It looks like I'll be making a brief appearance in a documentary movie about UFOs!

Mac said...

Ken,

I sincerely appreciate your concern, but I was just fooling around, not flipping out. Not that I haven't flipped out before. In fact, I whole-heartedly advocate your advice. But sometimes I like to get surreal for the sheer goofiness of it.

Paul Kimball said...

Mac:

I still say that the Caped Avenger was on to something! :-)

Paul