Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Whitley Strieber returns to the enigmatic "Communion" encounter in his latest journal entry:

I started out thinking that I'd been attacked in some way, but I'm not so sure now that my rape was really that, any more than surgery on a little dog at the veterinary clinic is assault. I surely felt assaulted, and so must the little dog. But the anger and fear could come, in both cases not from understanding of what happened, but from ignorance about it. The dog has no idea that the man who inflicted pain on him actually prolonged his life, and I wonder if those of us who have had rough experiences with the visitors are not in the same boat?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Among all the other evidence, this most recent journal post of Strieber's just goes to show that he is insane and has no credibility whatsoever.

Anonymous said...

ive had these experiences for many years, until the moment i understood what it is

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah? So what is it you now understand these kinds of experiences to have been caused by?

dudivie said...

no human