Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The case of the missing Mars books continues! Here's an excerpt from an email I received today:

I too noticed the lack of AFTER THE MARTIAN APOCALYPSE copies around. Infact, I had mine STOLEN not too long ago. Seriously. I lent it to my cousin who was heading to atlanta. According to her, after she picked up her bags she noticed one of them had been opened. She later examined her contents and didnt notice anything missing. It took her 2 days to realize my book was gone!


"After the Martian Apocalypse" confiscated by Homeland Security?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've still got mine stuck away in one of my woefully unorganized bookcases, Mac. Rest assured I'll keep you aware of any shadowy figures slipping about the place. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Occam's Theory of Five Finger Discounts would suggest that it was random, unless the traveller had been seen with it and tracked, and someone remembered that it might be one of a couple of thousand copies yet shot up the list to "confiscate at once" status.

I'd take it as a compliment. ;)