Friday, September 02, 2005

Is New Orleans Worse Than We're Being Told?

"There are increasing indications that the situation in New Orleans may be worse than Americans are being told. TV outlets abroad are reportedly showing video of large numbers of floating bodies, and just as the US media did not show people jumping from windows in the World Trade Center on 911, it may be that we're being spared the worst. Russian and Chinese intelligence analysts are calling it a 'dead city.' Some reports estimate that as many as 50,000 people may be dead. It may be impossible to get an accurate count of the dead because alligators are devouring the corpses."

Citations, please. (Although I have no difficulty accepting the bit about the alligators.)

5 comments:

Gerald T said...

Oh, Oh Mac, I failed to identify the word verification!
Does this mean that I am a web bot, could it be possible that I am a replacant?
Help me Mac!

platts42 said...

I looked around for forgien footage and found nothing.

Mac said...

All the good things he did in 9-11

Which is what, exactly? Condemn terrorism? Who wouldn't?

Mac said...

WMB--

Does this mean that I am a web bot, could it be possible that I am a replacant?

Have you taken your annual V-K test?

razorsmile said...

There's a link on my most recent post that's just what you're asking for i.e. someone blogging from the watery Ground Zero.

He's got a lot to say.

weevee: jeuik (what a jerk becomes when it's swollen with foul juices)