Friday, November 09, 2007

Former Arizona Governor Fife Symington on the "Phoenix Lights":

I witnessed a massive delta-shaped, craft silently navigate over Squaw Peak, a mountain range in Phoenix, Arizona. It was truly breathtaking. I was absolutely stunned because I was turning to the west looking for the distant Phoenix Lights.

To my astonishment this apparition appeared; this dramatically large, very distinctive leading edge with some enormous lights was traveling through the Arizona sky.

As a pilot and a former Air Force Officer, I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man-made object I'd ever seen. And it was certainly not high-altitude flares because flares don't fly in formation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad he didn't have the cahones to say that 10 years ago, when the Phoenix Lights incidents occurred, instead of trotting out that press flack of his in a green alien costume to ridicule those (outside his press conference) who went on record at the time to state honestly what they witnessed.

If Symington, the governor of the state of Arizona at that time, had been honest and showed the guts and integrity to tell the truth about what he himself witnessed, it might have made a world of difference.

Instead, he played it down, ridiculed the incident, and played along with the MSM (mainstream media and thought) allegedly due to his belated concerns that to support the incident as anything other than A-10 aircraft flares might cause a panic and hysterical reaction publicly.

Kind of mealy-mouthed and minded, imho. Flares, oh sure. Temperature inversions, oh, Ok. Makes sense. Hallucinations, uh, yeah, right. I'll buy that for a dollar. Tell me more what about how and why I should think and believe for my own safety. Feed me more BS, please! I know it's for my own good....NOT.

Ask yourself why the truth is being avoided so often in this context.

Mac said...

Yes, too little too late. But better than nothing.