Sunday, June 12, 2005

Possessed puppets and a forum on UFOs

"'I don't know why, but for some reason they do things,' he says. 'People who own clown puppets often find that strange things are happening around them.'

"Zaffis has several other possibly evil clown puppets in that basement, along with a few thousand other inanimate objects that just might be possessed -- all part of his museum of the paranormal." (Via The Anomalist.)

I think "Possibly Evil Clown Puppets" would be a great name for a punk act.

4 comments:

Gerald T said...

Evil Clowns! I love Evil clowns! The evil clown episode of Seinfeld is my favorite! And what about the evil carnival from Something Wicked this way Comes?
Mr. DARK! Ray Bradbury rocks.

Mac said...

I've read a lot of Bradbury but haven't yet read "Something Wicked." This needs to change.

Mac said...

"Shakes" is pure genius.

TheUltimateCyn said...

OK, let me just say, if your hand was up some clowns ass all day would you NOT expect strange things to happen?

Nuff said.