Sunday, June 19, 2005

I've been blogging so much I've been neglecting my website, Mac Tonnies Visual Industries (MTVI). I bet you didn't even know I had one. Go ahead; click the picture . . .





There are a bunch of new links to add, and probably a bunch to delete as well. So much "dead media," so little time.

I especially want to redo the fiction section (such as it is) so that it reads more like an online e-book than a crude HTML paste-up job (which is exactly what it is at the moment). If anyone has any cool ideas, let me know.

(By the way: You can now get a perfectly readable used copy of "After the Martian Apocalypse" for less than half-price at Amazon.com. That ain't bad.)

1 comment:

Mac said...

Good question, and one that's been bugging me. I suppose I could transfer everything into a blog template, but that presents some problems...

The original incarnation of CI is, in effect, a blog, but it lacks some of the user-friendly options that have come to be associated with the term.