Sunday, June 26, 2005

TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IF YOU ENCOUNTER A UFO





"There are far more reports than investigators, and that is where the witnesses must help the investigator. Think of the sighting like a crime. Though the only crime being committed is the one our government commits by its unwillingness to openly investigate such sightings, I say think of it as a crime because you never know what is going to happen, and you need to remember exact details of the event for recall at a later time. The information that follows is designed to help you help investigators."

There will be a quiz.

5 comments:

platts42 said...

I just want to get to Step Zero...first encounter one. But I'll keep the rest in mind.

Mac said...

I get the feeling some people more or less assume I've had a UFO sighting. I haven't.

platts42 said...

Quit wishing for it so hard. Then you'll have one.

Mac said...

I don't want a mere ambiguous sighting of a daylight disk or nocturnal light. I want to *know*.

posicionamiento web said...

Oh my god, there's a great deal of useful material in this post!